Tuesday, July 29, 2008

went well

So this morning's interview went well, atleast I think it did. I will know tomorrow if they are going to offer me the job. I have been thinking about it all day. I am really not sure if I want the job if it is offered. i don't know exactly what it is, but I just don't feel that it is right for me. The folks that I met were very nice, but I don't know. The pay here for teachers is decent, so we would be able to put some money aside--

but I guess there is this elephant in my kitchen whispering, "but you don't want to teach high school".... Oh yeah, that is it... Maybe I would grow to like, maybe I would suprise myself... but high school was never my intended area, and that was for a reason... i don't like them. I like my middle schoolers.

Not sure what the *right* thing to do is here, hold out and pray that this feeling I have is God's plan telling me there is something else, just wait it out... Or that it is just indigestion...

Guess I will wait until I am actually offered a job before I worry too much huh?

No comments: