Thursday, July 31, 2008

just blah today

I didn't get the job at the high school, which was fine, because I didn't really want it anyway.

Of course that still leaves me jobless.

Jonas has been driving me absolutely crazy with his eating habits. I am just going nuts with the incredible not eating machine. It gets very tiresome day in and day out, providing 3 meals a day for a kid I know isn't going to eat them anyway. Here is a typical day... "Jonas are you ready for breakfast".. NO... Do you want something to eat? no... do you want some cereal or french toast... ok... then you give it to him.. "I can't eat it, it makes me sick".... then on to lunch... what do you want for lunch. Peanut Butter and Jelly, with honey... ok... then I get I'm not hungry... Dinner is just a farce... Tonight Somehow, pushed up to the dinner table, he successfully pulled his foot out from under the table, bent his leg in some inhuman way, snaked it around and stuck his foot in his applesauce? What on Earth???




We did get to play today some... Pulled out our magic Kid concoction book to amuse ourselves and our new friends.... Of course... Pictures all around....


Jonas'

Tanner's

Trent's

1 comment:

Ray said...

Wow.....i think you need to make some goopy stuff too. great stress reliever. haha