Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jonas

It is hard to keep up with Jonas' Caring Bridge Site and this one. I think I may just start lumping them together here. I did just update his Caring Bridge site, but for those of you who check both, or who don't want to have to keep an eye on that one too, here is just exactly what is posted there....

Well, we are officially in Maryland now. well for one day that is. Jonas is not very fond of it yet. He keeps insisting that we go 'home'. When we try to explain to him that this is his home, he tells us 'He doesn't like it'. It is breaking my heart.

And with this moving turmoil, as usual, Jonas is doing what Jonas does best- refusing to eat-- anything at all. Since we got here yesterday, I do not think one solid bite has passed through his lips. He has been drinking his pediasure, but that is it. The week leading up to the move, he may have been eating a bite or 2 a day, if the right person coaxed him at the exact right second.

So I am pretty sure that we have gone from underweight, to severely underweight, to something even lower than that. But what do you do when you have a kid who refuses to eat for days on end?

No comments: