I got my MD license today... teaching license that is... While it was for 7-12 English... It was also 4-9 Middle Grades Language Arts.. Woo HOO... so i am good for Language Arts 4th- 12th grade... hahaha... well ok then.... I still didn't get my Social Studies, but all I have to do is take the Praxis if I want it... hummmmmm.. not sure I want it that much. I don't know what it will take to get my AIG back here.
Job interview this morning. It was good... I kinda like the job actually.. but 1.. the pay is crap... 2... it is as a teacher's assistant... not sure I can work in that capacity, I kinda need my control, if we are being quite honest.
Tomorrow is the interview at the local high school. We will see how it goes, but I am not sure about that either. I just don't see me teaching high school. I just feel like there is something else out there waiting on me.
I did send in an application today for a really cool sounding job- Youth Activities Specialist at the Baltimore County Library... can't you all just see me eating that up... I sent my stuff in, so we'll see... heads up to my trusty references.. this is the one I want...
OK, off to bed.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



1 comment:
Your comment on my blog made me laugh! I've been entering the contests for the past year. This is the first time I've ever given anything away. Good luck on the interview. And you know, girl, God has it all planned out for you. It's just so hard to wait. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment