we have our confirmation, the movers will be here to pack up on Thursday, and to pull out on Friday. I have been busy all day, organizing, cleaning things out, getting rid of useless crap... and mostly I just want to cry. The overwhemlingness of the move + the saddness is getting to be so much for my heart to hold. I feel the constant need to be focusing on the tasks at hand, but right in the middle of any of them, I have the insatiable need to lie down and cry.
Meg is here this week, to help out with Jonas, and so much help she is. He loves her so much. In a way it is easier, but then I cry, because I won't have in to help me anymore when I need it. I don't want to say goodbye to my perfect home; to go to a place where I can't even find a job.
i am just so sad
so so sad
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



2 comments:
I will pray for you, friend. God will help you with all of it.
I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time! Moving is SO stressful and I hate it! I'm right there with you. Hugs!!
Post a Comment