Tuesday, July 8, 2008

harder and harder

I actually feel sick to my stomach today. I am pretty sure it is the moving, and not an illness. I had lunch today with one of my favorite people in the world. Aside from my actual family, I love and respect her more than most anyone else. Lunch was great, until it was over all to soon. I swear I felt my heart break as we were telling each other goodbye. I know that I will still speak with her, that I can still turn to her... but it is not the same. I came home a cried myself to sleep. I am exhausted; physically and emotionally. Ann, you will never know how much I am going to miss you. I already feel the hole your presence is going to leave.

Brother came over for dinner, and again, more tears as I watched him and Holly leave.

I took pictures of J's room, so he can always have a piece of it. That was my first real endeavor at something truly unique and creative. I love his room so much. I designed it especially for him. It breaks my heart to leave it.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I remember when you guys were painting that room. I know it's gonna be really hard, but you WILL make it.