Wednesday, July 2, 2008

insurance rant

Finding new insurance is too freaking impossible. I like group insurance. You just get what you get. There is way too much thinking involved in finding your own. We have an allowance to find our own insurance... geez, weighing the cost benefits, against convience, and making sure the doctors and hospitals we want are covered. Ughh, way to much thinking involved. I do not like this kind of thinking, too inside the box for me.


on other fronts, my dear son just asked me for a hairbow... hummmm..... gotta work on that one.

I found an ALA accredited online Masters program last night. They are still taking applications for the fall semester. They have a concentration in Youth Services. I wonder if I could work part time, and fit it in during the day. Sad part is, it is quite expensive. I am not sure how we would be able to swing it. If I worked part time, we would make enough to live off of, but there will be nothing left to pay for school. They do have scholarships. I guess I will never know unless I apply. I haven't even told D about it yet. I think he is about the only person I know who doesn't know the link to this blog. Silly boy.

No comments: