Our Internet isn't working right. At the moment I am using the neighbors' wireless connection. It is a very weak signal and has been going in and out.
... ok back..... still no internet for us... and neighbors' Internet is hit and miss. It could be a few days before we are up.
Getting here was just bad. After the follies of the moving truck etc.... we spent Sat. cleaning and packing up the truck, realized it was
7:00, went and spent the night with Darren. Left J with Darren on Sunday AM, so we could run home for an hour and finish up. In that hour... I loaded up 5 boxes of books to take to Goodwill, on my way there, I sort of ran over a HUGE ROCK... I am not talk a little rock, I am talking a small boulder. Do not ask how I managed this. so then, after we did get ready to go, we had to run to Bryan's (thank God for good friends) to jack up the car to make sure it was going to make it. I did a lovely number to the underside. The gas tank is dented pretty badly. I can't hold more than about 6-7 gallons of gas in it anymore. Tore holes in the muffler, and put dents so bad in the underside, that you can see the lumps in my floors. Dented up the exhaust line pretty good too.But we did finally make it up here Monday night. Jonas promptly started crying asking to go home. We explained and explained that this is home now, and he just insisted that it was not. In the end, I had to lie in bed with him until he fell asleep, both of us crying. We are a pretty lonely right about now.
Pray for us. we are all having major adjustment issues.



No comments:
Post a Comment