So, no word yet on a place to live in MD. We did sell our house in 6 days, but it is really hard to find a house 400+ miles away. No word on jobs for me. I mean come one, a teacher with excellent references, and 9 years experience. That is kinda a downer.
I was packing up my books yesterday, wow-- We decided I would only take the ones that i *really* needed... hahaha, I did narrow it down by close to half.... yeah, I packed over 8 paper boxes, and that is just what is in my classroom. That doesn't include my cabinets and "teacher" type materials. When David was talking to movers yesterday they were trying to estimate how many boxes, silly silly men-- they estimated 75 total.... I think I have that much in my classroom... ok, maybe not that many, but 50 at least. A lot of things accumulate in a classroom in 9 years.
I haven't even hit my 6 or 7 bookshelves here in the house, and that is just adult books (well over 12 year old books)-- that doesn't count Jonas' 3 bookshelves.
This is going to be a LONG Month!
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment