So, J and made or squishy balls today. We did really great, and didn't even make too much of a mess..... at first.... but as daddy likes to remind me, even if just through the voices in my head "You just can't leave well enough alone, can you?"... Nope... apparently not ... it is part of my charm:)
So we made our first squishy ball pretty much according to directions, take balloon, add salt, squeeze out air, tie.... and wow, they were really cool. We made them at Ms Debra's house, and shared with our friends. It wasn't until we got home, and had some spare, unsupervised time on our hands, that J and I decided to explore. If Salt can make a balloon feel like that, that what would it feel like if I put flour in it.... and of course, I mean, when I let Jonas put flour in it... How much fun is it to let a 3 year old put flour into a balloon! It's loads of fun, as long as you intend on cleaning flour up for the rest of your life...
and the fun didn't stop there, because I can't leave well enough alone... we filled another one with beans, and one with rice... both lovely additions to my living room carpet as well... Then we got really creative.. the last 2 balloons. I had to think of something exciting to put in those... and I so totally did... Rice Krispies, and marshmallows!!! Now not only do we have crunchy stuff squashed all over the floor, it is sticky too.

I must say... We had fun, and our squishy balls are loads of fun. We even took then out to eat tonight.



No comments:
Post a Comment