I can't think of title lines, I am just babbling what is in my head usually... Nothing specific to day. J and I are still trying to get used to this being around each other all the time thing. Right now he is pretending to take a nap to appease me. Not sure that is going to last much longer.
The whole looking for a job in MD is going, well, terrible. According to all my references and past evaluations, I am supposedly a really great teacher- unfortunately no one in MD wants to hear it. I got nothing. Every district and school that I try to call, I get the same thing- We don't have any openings. Maybe I am just too used to being in a place where, if you are breathing, they will hire you-- or so it seems. I mean, really-- not a single Middle school in a 50 mile radius needs a certified teacher with 9 years experience. That is quite frustrating.
J went in for a check up today. He GREW 2 WHOLE INCHES since March!!! WOO HOOOO.... granted, that isn't saying much, but hey- it is GROWTH, and a lot of it for J. Very little weight gain, as in, he finally hit 25 lbs, clothed. HAHA, so well, his BMI is back wayyy down; back in the "severely underweight" category. Well, that is no surprise, I didn't no we had gotten out of that category.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment