Monday, June 9, 2008

blahhh

So we finally got word on the house we wanted-- it wasn't a positive word-- but at least we know something. So it is back to the drawing board. I know that things happen for a reason, but ackkk!!! Both of us were already started to get antsy over it anyway, just thinking of some of the bigger drawbacks, like the OIL heat.... so I am sure God has some better plan waiting for us, but does he always have to make it so hard to find? For once in my life I would love a simple one, really...

One more school day! Meg had to come down and stay with us to help out with Jonas, help me pack up my classroom, the house, and such. I am pretty sure she was not heartbroken to have to stay with us, as she is sound asleep on the couch right now. I am pretty sure Jonas wore her out today though.

I am getting panicky on a pretty regular basis over getting things ready to go. I am going to miss this area so much, and I can not even fathom teaching without Ann. 8 years we have taught together. I have no idea if I can do it without her. Honestly, I think she is going to be the hardest person to leave here.

2 comments:

Ray said...

Thats so sad.....I cant imagine having to leave someone I'm that close to......:(

Shelly said...

Hey! Thanks for the good idea of sensory bottles. We'll have to try that. I will pray for you guys to find the right place to live. I know it's hard moving to a new place, but you are so spunky and out-going that you'll have no problem meeting new people. Let me know if I can pray for guys in any other way.