Schools Out!

I cried... I can not believe that my 9 years here is over! I have to pack up my 9 years of materials and take them out of MY room. That is MY classroom, no one else can have it! Grrrr.
So 2 days to get my stuff out...
Tonight we are going out with the POD People... being out in the swamps of the school brought us so close together. I have been so blessed to work with some of the most amazing women, and man, in the world. All but 2 of them I have been working with for all 9 years. I have watched their children grow up, they were there when my child was born. They have been the best support system in the world. It is hard to imagine anything can compare, but I am trying to think positive.
Next weekend we are heading to Maryland, and not leaving until we find a house to live in.



No comments:
Post a Comment