Sunday, August 1, 2010

another busy day











So we went to the Da Vinci Science center yesterday. it was awesome. When we got there the parking lot was only half full, and it looked pretty dead, so we were a little worried. Everyone there was so nice, and the exhibits were fantastic! Very kid oriented! Jonas loved it! D loved it too. I had to drag them around some.



We spent a lot of time here. There were 5 cars with different types of front wheels.. lol.. they were testing to see which ones made it down the fastest. They had octagon, hexagon, geared, and a circular, but off center wheels to try.



Giving the weather report... it is snowing... see how clod he is.. lol


I had tons of fun with this one... you had to try to stack beads, with tweezers, by looking only at the screen...

Of course, Gears... took us awhile to get past here...


Finding the center of gravity.. he actually built that by himself...



When we got home, a letter from J's new school. We got his teacher assignment for the fall, and other school info. I almost cried. My sweet baby is so big. i can't belive I am sending him off to Kindergarten. I can't imagine him just getting out of my car and finding his way into a big school. I was having panic attacks all night over it. He is such a sensitive kid. i worry non-stop about him. We have less than a month and my baby will be in kindergarten. Then there is the meeting with his teacher to discuss his health issues, and feeding issues, without being "that parent".. lord knows I have dealt with enough of them, and now I fear i will be one of them. He is so shy and timid, I am afraid they will not realize how bright he is. And I am not just saying that he is bright.. he really is... arghh...., maybe I should home school.. I just am so afraid of letting my baby go. I guess it is a good thing there really will be a baby in the house soon. 2 months to go until Little Girl is here... 2 months!! This time with Jonas, I thought it was all the time in the world... now I realize how short of a time that can be. Still no real names picked out... she is going to be weeks old before we decide I fear... Girls names are so hard...

No comments: