Wednesday, August 25, 2010

more headaches

yup, that is me... living in headache world again. NOTHING is helping.. it is driving me nuts. I feel like such a crappy mom, I so don't feel like doing anything with poor Jonas.

I have a conference with J's teacher today at 3:30 to discuss all the medical stuff, and what she needs to be prepared for. Should be interesting.

Been interviewing cleaning companies to come in and help take care of the house. I just feel too icky and worry about getting things clean (and it is quite disgusting in here), and D is just too busy with work stuff... I hope to get someone started by next week, when we go back to school.

I can't believe school starts in a few days. I couldn't fall asleep last night, I have been so anxious over J starting school, and the new baby coming, and a new school year for me...

On the good news front, Baby Girl has officially been cooking longer than her brother!!! While I feel terrible, I am happy she is staying snug in there, growing and developing. Maybe we will actually get to bring her home when she is born... of course I am not sure I would know what to do with her coming home that early. I guess I will learn...

The weather finally broke some here, and it was in the 70s for 2 days! I actually got out and took J to the park to play. We had Gavin with us, and Sandi met us with her kids. It was tons of fun.. so here are some of our last days of summer pictures...








No comments: