Friday, August 13, 2010

Trying to Keep Busy

I find that if I can motivate myself to actually leave the house and do something I feel so much better. it is hard to do, but we have been getting out a bit. Gavin has been spending most of the week here while his parents get a fabulous vacation. Jonas has loved having him around to play with, and so have I. I can't ignore two kids :) They are of course starting to get on each others nerves, but the good thing is, is that Jonas has finally started telling Gavin NO! G tends to dictate what they should play, but this week, J has been great at saying, no I don't want to do that. It is something he really needs to learn to do. Gavin has not been thrilled by this change.

Also, my sponge has been soaking in knowledge. I am so amazed at some of the information this kid knows and comes up with. Just the other night Jonas looks at D and goes "dad, did you know that Jupiter has over 60 moons", we were like, ummm, ok (quick look it up, and sure enough).. then we were reading a planet book, and it talks about how Venus' atmosphere looks orange, and he looked at me and said "I thought Venus was blue... so I looked it up, so sure enough, from space Venus looks blue, but while on the planet it looks orange. He is getting to be too much. His reading is amazing! only 2 weeks until School starts.... Yikes!

Jonas started Tae Kwon Do (well, Gavin did too).. there are not many things funnier than 3-5 year olds in a martial arts class. They make me laugh everytime.

They got their uniforms this week....


Punching the bag that is like 100 times his weight... lol what was funnier, is that G tried put it away after class....


Running over the "river"

Push-Ups... so funny... so so so so funny....
just posing :)



We had our growth Ultrasound this week. Good news is, Minerva is growing! They say she is small, prob will be in the 10%tile or smaller... but that isn't surprising :) As long as she stays on the charts and continues to grow. She is breech at the moment, but there is time for her to move. Fluid levels were good. Still feeling crappy, feet and legs swelling like nuts... room is no closer to being done...

and here is baby girl at 32 weeks... hands over her head. She again was being difficult.. refused to move for the tech... :) the tech actually called her difficult... me? have a difficult child? hummm...



Blech, and me at 32 weeks...

No comments: