Yuck.. I just feel Yuck.. all the time. Hard to keep blogging when all I want to do is whine. I want to sleep and never leave my bed... except it isn't very comfortable anymore. The couch isn't too bad though. :)
J's been in day camp all week. it only took until Thursday for him not to cry when I took him. Today, he took off and didn't look back. Of course I dropped him and Gavin off together, so G didn't give him the chance to look back. Hey, it worked.
now i am just sitting and chilling for a bit before I get the boys and start out afternoon. Think I will take a nap :)
Oh, I got the Season One Ghostwriter DVDs. I loved that show. Jonas is enthralled by it. I thought it might be a little too old for him, but he loves it. :)
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment