Friday, August 20, 2010

nothing exciting

I am sitting here on my butt, watching Nick Jr, wondering why it has taken J over 30 minutes to get dressed (of course I am still in my jammies, so I can't really say anything). He wants to play on my computer and I told him, after he gets dressed.... he is so distractable. I emailed his new teacher today to set up a conference to discuss his medical issues and his eating stuff. I went to the new parent orientation at his school yesterday. it made everything so real. Aghh.... mostly everything was just information, I few things I am concerned about, but not much I can do about any of them. I did love that right now they only have 13-14 kids per class. That will be nice. I am used to a world with 30-34 per class.

Had a dr appt on wed... things are looking ok. My blood pressure is going up, it is at the highest they like it to be before some type of intervention is needed. So I am supposed to be "resting" more... yeah right. I think we are going ot hire someone to help take care of the house for a little while. I have been having major headaches again, and just feel ickky. Baby is still breech, but it isn't concerning yet... unless she decides to come soon.

Still fighting over names... we are slowly coming up with a short list... but even that isn't helping too much...

some of our short list names are
Minerva
Davis
Delaney
Eden
Kira
Rebecca

ok, J is finally dressed and bugging the heck out of me to play on the computer... so I am out for a bit.

back to work in 10 days...

1 comment:

Ray said...

KIRA! i so very love that name :)