I am looking forward to going back to work. I am so not good at being idol. I won't be there long, before the munchkin comes... but it will be nice to get into a schedule for a little while anyway.
We pretty much have things ready for the baby. The room is done, and we went out this weekend and bought most of the last minute little things... I don't want to be in the position where I have a baby and no diapers, like what happened with J. So she has diapers, and her bed, and I even made cradle bumpers for her cradle. We still need a monitor, and a mobile, and some other little things, but none of those would be considered "necessary" if she decided to come on out and join us.
We also went ahead and bought J's fall clothes. He doesn't need pants and long sleeves yet, but I was afraid I wouldn't feel up to it by the time he needed them. He is wearing a size 5 shirt!!!! This time last year he was between a 2T and a 3T... His pants this time last year were 2Ts, and he was just fitting into 3Ts in the spring... I had to buy him 4 Slims (in the real boy section, not the toddler section)!!! He has grown so much! He is still so so skinny, and even the slims look huge, but they fit in length.
Will try to update with pictures and school news tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment