Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So here is our peanut.. 12 weeksish.. while according to the due date, it is 13 weeks, size wise, it is closer to 12.. so on the small side, but growing normally so far. I could already tell this one moves way way more than jonas ever did. Anyway.. this first on you can see the face in profile...


This one you can see the legs all stretched out, and the arm in the air...



So far so good.

on other news.. after gymnastics today, the teacher pulled me aside.. great.... Jonas has been pushing girls off the balance beam. I mean really? Apparently he has been doing this for a few weeks, and they are just telling me. I was not a happy Momma... Hopefully, it is all taken care of now.

We leave tomorrow to head to NC... won't get to leave until late though :(

No comments: