The Survey questions are :
Survey questions:
Would you advise this name to parents? Do people mispronounce this name? Do people misspell this name? Is it pronounceable in other languages? Does this name result in bullying? Do you like having this name?
It also gives examples of ways the names can be used for teasing.. like for Jonas it said.. "Some can twist the name into, "Joan-Ass" when teasing."
So I have been putting in every name we have considered and even those we haven't considered in it. It has been amusing me for a hours...
hehe.. My name has 87% people misspell it.. lol... 88% said they were not teased with my name.. hehe and the one comment was "I wasn't teased constantly, but every once in a while a super-clever kid would come up with "Roachel" but it didn't stick" One of my brother-in-laws calls me Roach..
so if you have extra time on your hands... I was here...
Anyway.. Tomorrow at 12:30 we are heading in for another ultrasound of the peanut... Because J seemed to have stopped growing somewhere along the line, we are going to keep a closer eye on this one. If we get any pictures, i will try to scan some in.
It also gives examples of ways the names can be used for teasing.. like for Jonas it said.. "Some can twist the name into, "Joan-Ass" when teasing."
So I have been putting in every name we have considered and even those we haven't considered in it. It has been amusing me for a hours...
hehe.. My name has 87% people misspell it.. lol... 88% said they were not teased with my name.. hehe and the one comment was "I wasn't teased constantly, but every once in a while a super-clever kid would come up with "Roachel" but it didn't stick" One of my brother-in-laws calls me Roach..
so if you have extra time on your hands... I was here...
Anyway.. Tomorrow at 12:30 we are heading in for another ultrasound of the peanut... Because J seemed to have stopped growing somewhere along the line, we are going to keep a closer eye on this one. If we get any pictures, i will try to scan some in.



No comments:
Post a Comment