Saturday, March 13, 2010

i wish

oh how I wish I could be one of those perky happy pregnant people, but I so am not.. I am still miserable. While I am only puking once a day or so.. i still feel like hell. I am trying to push myself to lead some sort of a normal life, but it is so hard. The more i do, the worse I feel. This has to end sometime.... right? yeah, like in October... The house is a wreck, I just cant get enough energy to clean it.. and explain this to me.. how can I be losing weight, yet all my clothes are getting to small?? that makes no sense... Luckily I had a good friend who gave me two huge bins of maternity clothes... I shouldn't need ANYTHING else. it had everything a person could ever want in it. Now I just have to convince my...

well, J just puked all over the room... then I started puking.. I have no idea what I was getting ready to say.. eww..

there is entirely too much puking in my house

2 comments:

Ray said...

I thought of an ending to your sentence, don't ask why this was the first thing that popped into my head....

"Now I just have to convince my..."
...husband to wear them.

show you just how weird my mind is :D

Ray said...

BTW, I'm sorry you feel like crap.

If it makes you feel any better, read the latest on the William's blog about Jonah. At least you two weren't at a basketball game XD