So D went to race his truck this weekend.. left on Thursday night.. On Friday, I woke up sick sick sick.. I thought I was going to die. I got the stomach virus J had last weekend; fever, puking... ughh... I got J dressed and took him to school and came home and collapsed... I am so thankful to the friends I have made here! My friend, Christina, called the school, arranged for J to stay late, and for her husband to pick him up.. where they kept him over night, so I didn't have to worry about him. My friend, Sandi, offered to take him too. On her way to work she picked up meds for me, and came to check on me.
It is just a really nice feeling to know that I don't have to do things alone. I felt so blessed to not have to worry about Jonas' care... to have friends calling, almost threatening to take me to the ER...
I was over it by Sunday, and actually had one of my best days in a long time on Sunday. Jonas and I played outside all afternoon.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment