I have been so sick this week... Stinking baby messing with my system. i remember being sick with Jonas, I don't remember if it is better or worse this time. All I know is I would love to quit puking. Monday I went to the women's center to get hooked to IVs and such, and they gave me meds to stop the puking.. of course, now I can't stay awake... Looks like I can be awake and puking, or asleep and not puking. I only made it to work on day this past week, and that was rough.
the one good part about heading over to the women's center was they did a sonogram, so we got to see the peanut. It was atleast nice to see that it was healthy, even if I think I am going to die.
I had a dream last night, that the baby was born, and it was a girl and she was 4 pounds 9 ounces.. lol, how odd it was that specific. And we named her Annie... um, so not on the list of even possible names.
I am lucky that I have made such good friends up here though. That has made this million times easier. Christina took over J's care the days she wasn't working, and Sandi came over and cooked dinner for my family, because I just couldn't.
It sucks that I feel so bad, because right now i am just not excited about having another kid.. I am sure that will change once I start feeling better... or atleast by the time it is born. Kid isn't even due until October... lol.. so we are guessing August.. lol.. I hope not, but realistically? who knows.
off to happy drug land.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



1 comment:
ahhhhh.....that sucks.....(i'm laughing on the inside)
JK :D it really does suck
i've seen blue puke
if that makes you feel any better
Post a Comment