Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is wrong with my kid

So J is in day camp this week... 9-12... that is it.. at the place where he went to preschool... easy right??

So day 1, went well.. he went in, seemed to have fun, played with other kids.. well Dylan at least...

day 2, he comes home... Mom I only cried 2 times today...

day 3... Jonas who did you play with today, what did you do.. No one.. I didn't want to play with anyone... what did you do? I played tag... with who? myself... hummmm

day 4.. today... he bawled when i went to leave him. I almost caved and brought him with me, but I had a horrible time leaving him. I am sure I was making it worse, but dawdling, but I can't stand to see him cry... of course he knows this and I am sure was putting on quite the show. He does have his mommy wrapped around his finger... I have no idea what to do with him.

No comments: