i am feeling terrible these days... Physically and mentally... Mostly i want to crawl into a hole and hide. I am so tired, all the time.. everything hurts, and I want to whine. It is hot as blazes all the time, my headaches won't subside, every time I eat I feel like I am going to vomit, yet I am always hungry. Mentally, I am just wearing down. feeling physically bad, plus worry over the baby, and Jonas... I am so worried about going into preterm labor and not even knowing I am in labor. I know that J's birth is messing me up... Everything happened so fast. On top of anxiety and worry, i just feel blah.. I don't want to do anything, I could care less about the disaster my house has become. I don't have the desire or energy to get up off the couch to do anything. I force myself to play and do things with Jonas, because I never want him to feel like I don's want to be around him... but that takes every last ounce of energy out of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment