Monday, July 26, 2010

30 weeks? Holy Cow

When did that happen. I look at the ticker and it says i am 30 weeks... Yikes... 10 weeks until she is due... and maybe, just maybe i will make it that long... though I feel pretty miserable... Not feeling any better in general, physically or emotionally... but I am hanging in there.

We got the bed set for her room.. it is adorable... I went out with Christina, and we picked out some fabric for me to make new bedding for the cradle. It matches the room, and is cute.. If i can manage to make it that is. I haven't brought out my sewing machine in a very long while... and of course I need to get some motivation. I want it done, and I want to do it.. just later ;) I need to start working on getting the room cleaned out. It was our "study" (read as where we keep all the junk that we have no idea where we are going to put it). I have no idea where I am going to put all the stuff!!! Loads and Loads of books, 2 bookcases, file cabinet, and boxes upon boxes of crap...

I got a note from J's new school today, with important dates to remember.... after I finished wiping away the tears... they have so many little things.. "new parent orientation"... "sneak peak night", "gradual entry", and "back to school night"... my goodness.... My baby is going to elementary school!!! :(

No comments: