Thursday, April 22, 2010

so tired

Wow, I am so freaking tired.. All the time, all i want to do is lay down and go to sleep. Poor J needs someone more interactive with him over here in the afternoons.

Here is a picture he took of me yesterday.... Looking like a huge blimp...


D went to Canada this past week. I must say I have become a big fan of Skype. J (and I) got to "see" and talk to his daddy before bed. I think it help J a lot with missing him. He got home yesterday. Yay! We are happy to have him home.

Both D and I are off tomorrow, and J has school. This has never happened. Usually if I get a day off (other than the weekend) it is a Wednesday... and this week just happens to be the same Friday D has his RDO. We are going to take J to school, and go out to breakfast, and just spend some time, the 2 of us.. well 2.4 of us.. :)

We are going to try to go out to the "family campfire" night out at the Estuary tomorrow night. It should be fun. Then I think we are taking J to see How to Train A Dragon at the IMAX on Saturday.

Off you play with J.. I don't feel like it, I feel like sleeping until October.