Sunday, April 18, 2010

fun day

we had such a fun day. J slept in until 9:30, so we didn't get moving fast this morning. He and I picked flowers to press, then we made melted crayon creations. This afternoon we went to the Estuary, for a "meet the critter" thing. Today's day was snakes.. I was a little less than thrilled, J wasn't all that excited either. He was content looking at them, had no interest in touching them.



Gavin was much more into it...

after we met the critter we went for a walk, and I must say, this is one of my new favorite pictures. We told the boys to sit together... this is a split second before they hit the ground behind them... They were not nearly as amused and Christina and I were...



checking out the different animal tracks....

Discovery Boxes
We went to the park, after the estuary... then out to dinner... then to G's house to play.. got home and went to bed.

2 comments:

christina said...

I had a great day too - thanks!

Ray said...

snakes are awesome!