Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kindergarten registration

Kindergarten registration is in less than a month!!! I need to call and find out what kind of information they are going to need for J's medical concerns. Have I mentioned before how terrified I am that my baby is going to be in kindergarten. He is just so little. I am so afraid he is going to get lost and stepped on. How will the teachers make sure he eats, or that he is drinking enough to stay hydrated? I know I have to let him grow up, but when you have a child with special needs, it is so terrifying. Ok, I bet it is terrifying regardless of their needs.... but I don't know any thing else.

I am so worried about his transition into school and being a big brother, at the same time. Ugh, he does not do change well... and eating is his control thing... ok, I need to not being worrying about this stuff now... we have months to go. My baby is growing up so much.

It has been hot as heck here. OMG, I had to turn the air on last night. I was puking my guts out again, I got too hot. It was icky. I just got J's carseat cleaned up from the trip, so we are heading to the grocery this morning. I think there will not be any playing outside today. ick.

1 comment:

Ray said...

yeah it got suddenly hot here too...i think the weather is in menopause....hot flashes are comin on :D