Thursday, November 20, 2008

today is another day

well, first of all I have to say.... Twilight opens tonight!! Secondly, I don't get to go until this weekend :(

My friend Christina and I decided to make "turkey cookies" out of handprint cookies... so not as easy as it looks I might say. After 2 attempts at actually making the cookies, we got a few usable cookies. Of course by the time we succeeded in making our cookies, it was too late in teh day to decorate them. So Jonas and I decorated our turkey cookies today....

Of course, if you let a 3 year old put frosting on a cookie.... this is what you should expect.... BTW, anyone who gets to eat these cookies, AVOID the blue ones :) those were the ones J frosted, and well, as you can see, he is not exactly the most sanitary decorator...

But they did turn out kinda cute...

1 comment:

Ray said...

haha, nice.....great picture of feet on the top, BTW.