It seems as if J always knows if we are going to do something without him. D and I had finally gotten a date arranged. We were going to go see Twilight today.... We bought our tickets and everything. I was so excited!!!
So, of course, last night, J starts complaining that his tummy hurts, but he was pointing to his chest... by the time we get home from dinner, he has a fever of 100. Put him in his jammies, and cuddle him for a few minutes, it spikes to 104. Get him into bed, and an hour later he is up, his little body shaking, and he proceeds to puke all over the place. This went on for the rest of the night, with his fever staying above 103 the whole night.
So not only do I have the most pitiful child on the planet right now, we had to cancel our date.
I am so very disappointed right now :(
Maybe I will get to see Twilight next week, while we are with our families.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment