So tonight I say "someone needs to take B - A - T - H" , and Jonas looks up and says "I don't need to take a bath".... I guess spelling doesn't work anymore....
We were eating dinner and Jonas said "I am going to my parents house"... we told him he was at his parents house... "no I am not"... " I am at my house, I want to go to my parents house"... Jonas we are your parents... "no you are not"... then he told us there are different kinds of parents... like grandma and grandpa are parents... ohhhh, grandparents....... he wants his grandparents.... Then he asked when he was going to see his grandparents... he was very upset over the answer...
So David told him Uncle Darren is coming to visit next week... now all I am hearing is, when is uncle Darren coming?? ughhh....
Then a few days ago when he was pulling his pants up after going potty, he got them crooked so his penis was hanging out... he looked up and said "look Momma, my penis is hanging out of my pants, silly penis"
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment