I just ramble most of the time, so why do I need a subject.
Brother and Holly came in this weekend, it was so much fun. I miss them. Jonas had a blast. He finally had someone to play Wii with all he wanted. He was devastated when they had to leave today. OK, so was I. It was very exciting to share our new lives with someone from home, esp. my baby brother.
I bought Jonas the first installment of his Thomas trains today for his birthday present. Now, I just have to hide it, from myself mostly, until his birthday. That crap is expensive. Geez Louise.... I had a 50% off coupon fo AC Moore.... so at least I got it for 1/2 price.
We head back to the GI dr. on Wed for some test results, and I need to call the Endo for updates on those test results. Hopefully we will have at least some kind of information to be going on soon.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment