Sunday, September 21, 2008

life

DOn't have mucho time.. never seems as if I do... when in all actuality I do.. I have been reading a lot again... I am so loving the Twilight books.... ok, obsessed is a better term. I am on my second pass right now...

Yesterday J and I went to the Cm (the mommie's group) birthday party... OMG... folks you all would be so proud of me.... Christina convinced me to go-- so outside of my shell... she is kinda a good influence on me.. as much as I hate to admit it. She actually convinces me to try things that I normally wouldn't do, and I am so much happier for doing them....

so anyway, we went to the party-- sooo many people.... but it wasn't too bad, because what I realized is that I knew a lot of them... Jonas had a blast. He had his "best friends" there... I so didn't know little boys did the best friends thing. They do..


So while we were there they had an activity call the "Tumblebus". It was an old school bus that had been gutted, and the inside turned into a little gym. So it travels to parties, and kids play in a little gymnastic things... Sounds like fun, right? Little kids jumping on trampolines, jumping on spring boards onto little baby pummel horses etc... you get the picture... So we were inside the bus playing, when I notice I can't find my child. OK, it is a bus, how far can he go, really?..and I see my dear child, not playing with the other kids, not jumping on the spring board, but lying on the floor, next to the spring board, face right next to the spring, inspecting how it worked. As each child jumped, my child watched and felt the springs....


I will have to finsh my update later, I am getting ready to watch a friend's kiddo...

1 comment:

Ray said...

your kid is smart. heehee
the only time i laid on the ground in a cool jumpy thingy was the time when i was 5 and i got smacked upside the head.