I mean really-- once a week D gets the wild child up in the mornings, and it never fails, she is always dressed in the ugliest non matching thing in her wardrobe... The kid has so many cute, adorable outfits-- and I swear, he keeps a hidden drawer somewhere full of ugly clothes that I never put on her. He is the anti-me when it comes to dressing this child. I try to find non conspicuous ways of changing her clothes through out the day, so as not to hurt his feelings. Oh look, she spilled a whole glass of my soda all over her-- better change her... I have no idea how she got all that dirt speared on that outfit when she hasn't been outside-- Opps, I didn't put her diaper on tight enough... He did tell me today that maybe I should just start laying out what I want her to wear the night before so he doesn't have to figure it out-- hum, guess I haven't been as inconspicuous as I thought...

We are into day 3 of summer break-- Since the whole shopping incident-- Let's see.. had friends over- J thought it would be an awesome idea to put food coloring in the water guns, when no one was watching 9really I didn't think I needed to watch my 7 year old fill a water gun... I might should have gotten worried when he was gone for so long-- but really, anyone who knows J knows that everything takes him 5 times longer than any other normal human being... so yeah, food coloring in the water guns. Thank goodness K was outside with them and caught on pretty quickly.. I think only J's clothes were actually ruined...
K is still getting the hang of playing with the kids
Then today J informs me that he needed to use my bathroom, since there was a bug in his... ok fine whatever-- except when I go to get a drink of water to take so ibuprofen, um my cup felt slimy-- so I rinse it off, and it starts to bubble and bubble and bubble and bubble and bubble... 10 minutes later... and bubble and bubble... hum, I think someone has been tampering with my cup...
So of course he was rewarded with a trip to the library, to sign up for the summer reading prgram... then I just had to stop at Burger King and get D and J the new bacon sundaes to try out... ummm it was interesting anyway-- So now we are sitting here chilling out, watching Elmo in Grouchland, and J is playing on my fire...
my little devious girl....
and did I mention I have a stress fracture in my ankle as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment