J's surgery is in a week. While technically it is a very easy procedure... things tend to not go easily with my child. It makes me worry all the more. I worry about the procedure, I worry about recovery, i worry about if this is even the right move... so many questions are still unanswered. I hate knowing he is going to be in pain, and have to put him there, the only promise coming out of it all is that it MIGHT help.
I have been filling in our screening info for Kennedy Krieger Feeding Disorder Clinic. There is so much to fill in, so many records to hunt down. I am terrified that they will think that there is nothing they can do to help, I am even more terrified that they will think that they can help. We have been dealing with this for so long, i know we have to do something.. but I fear this isn't the solution we are looking for. Maybe I just don't want to get my hopes up. We got the initial evaluation scheduled for June 11th. After that, maybe we will least have a better idea of whats going on. I know they have some very intensive programs, including inpatient, and full day programs. I don't know that I can leave my baby boy for that length of time. How do we know what is best for him>
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment