It is hard to post when there is absolutely nothing going on. Life has settled down very much, and mostly we are just falling into a dull daily routine. Things are going well, so that is good.
Jonas and I took the train on Sunday, to come down to NC. Brother picked us up at the train station. We have been hanging out at his place this week. We went and hung out at the school. Many asked if I was coming back, to which I very quickly replied, um NO! Now that I have been out of the classroom for awhile, I feel so much happier. I do love teaching, but the stress and pressure form teh idiots who think they know how to educate our children, but don't, was just dragging me down. I am so much happier where I am now. I still get to teach, but the stress is so low.
We are heading to Mom's today... where I will get to visit with Mom and dad, and my Aunts... and my 2 best friends from high school. In some ways I miss the days of Kristen, me, and Alan all piling into his truck to wonder off somewhere. In other ways, well.. I don't :) but I do miss them.
We are being Meg home with us after Easter. I am looking very forward to getting to spend a week with her. Jonas and I miss her so much. She is an amazing kid.
We got to see Owen!! We havn't seen him since before he left for Iraq. It was so very exciting. I am an idiot, becasue I forgot to take any pictures!!! I am sad about that.
I look at my nephews and nieces, and can't believe how grown up they are all of a sudden. I know I still have younger ones, but the 3 older ones just bowl me over with their maturity.
J's surgery is scheduled for May 13th. So keep that in mind.
just a few pictures...
D and J on the promanade..
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment