Sunday, March 15, 2009

moving on

So J woke up sat AM with a 102.8 fever... It was a very lovely start to my weekend. He literally laid on me all day long. I called the Dr, who called in a prescription for antibiotics, since we know he has an ear infection from earlier in the week. My friend Christina, who is the best, went and picked it up for me, so we could get it right away. After spending all day with him, I went out to dinner with some other girls I have met here. It was fun.

This morning, I woke to Jonas puking in my bed. He was standing there at the edge, puking right in the bed. Nice... I am pretty sure it was from drainage, and lack of eating/drinking. After one dose of Motrin, his fever went down, and stayed down. He still isn't eating, but he does seem to be acting better.

We are going to the ENT tomorrow, finally.... I am very anxious over it. On Wednesday we will finally get to to see the Endo, and hopefully get some answers... I am not holding my breath over this one though.

No comments: