Saturday, April 18, 2009

week of fun

We got home from NC on Monday night. It was a very very long drive, esp in the truck. Meg came home with us, and we all have loved having her here, Jonas most of all. He adores Megan.

It has been an uneventful week, other than finally getting out of the house on some nice days. I only got lost while trying to get the playgrounds twice. Meg thought that was very funny.

This morning J and Meg had a very tearful goodbye. J is devastated that Megan is leaving. He just can't understand why she has to go, because he "misses her" so much. It nearly broke my heart.

Of course, after our long goodbye, D took meg to the airport, to find out that her flight has been canceled. Nice huh? So they are heading back here. Mom, Dad, and Aunt Dori are coming tomorrow, so she is going to ride back to NC with them. So J gets 2 more days with his cousin. I fear Monday will be worse than today though.

This morning, J woke up early, and climbed into our bed. He fell back to sleep. wow, he sounds so horrible while sleeping. I felt each time he paused in his breathing. I hate that we have to wait so long to have the surgery, but alas, what else can we do at this point.

No comments: