Ughh, so we went in for hte sleep study at 9:00 last night... I had prepared J for it, we looked at pictures, etc... He was ok with "being a robot" for the night. He was so good getting ready, he sat still and giggled as the tech put all the wires on.. he even laid down without a peep. Lights out, while i am on the very most uncomfortable bed I have ever ever been on.. I swear I could feel every spring.. and there he lay. The tech comes in time after time, to see he is still awake... The machines were going crazy, saying his resperations were low, or non-existant, because he kept moving hte sensors... So around 3:30 AM, the tech asked what we wanted to do. They had no usable data, and they need like 6 straight hours of sleep.. (like what 4 year old can you expect that from)... so by 4 we decided to abort the mission, and come on home. He sat up and talked away while she was unhooking him, the when it took too long, he started crying, and puke all over me, the bed, and the poor tech. So we finally get him unhooked and cleaned up, hit the road at 4:30... he was STILL awake when we got home after 5... So needless to say.. no sleep for Mommy, or Daddy, or Jonas last night. I went on to work at 9, D stayed here with J, who did finally go to sleep and slept until 10 this morning. I am so flipping exhausted... and the worst part is that it was all for nothing. They say they want us to come back and try again, and I am thinking, ummm.... no....
We did take pics, while she was hooking him up to amuse him. He wanted us to take his picture then show him what he looked like. I have to get them off my phone though. I will post them later...
SOOOO TIRED!!!
pictures....




No comments:
Post a Comment