D took J to see the pulmonologist today, to decide it the sleep study is actually necessary. She said that it looks like the sleep study is being done to rule that out. She didn't seem to think that there was any cause for concern. I am not sure why we have to torture all of ourselves, and have it done... but I guess if I am going to pursue the help of specialists I need to do what they ask.
So on Dec. 11th we will be completing the sleep study. The day before, his 4th birthday, we go back to the GI to see if the new meds have done ANY good in helping him grow. I don't see much of a difference. If not, then we are going to try appitite stimulent.
I just now remembered that I need to call about the SHOX genetics test. They were hoping to get it back this week.
On other fronts... Work is going great. I am up to 3 students, all high school. I am killing myself trying to remember geometry.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment