Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4!!!

My baby is 4 today.. how did that happen so fast??

Lat night D and I were talking about the day J was born, and the strange things that stick out in our minds. Like how I called D from the Dr office, and told him to meet me at the hospital... Can you say "surprise".... How I called Kris in the middle of the night, because I was so upset... How I had been calling the baby Jonas for months before he was born, even though we had not chosen a name (and I still had to fight for it)... His perfect tiny face... D talking on the cell, in the hall when I was going to have a baby in the next minute... How fast and unexpectedly our lives were turned upside down by this tiny creature.

I can remember it like it was yesterday, yet it was 4 years ago!!

We are celebrating by going to the dr today... fun huh.... We do have GI appt today, but then we are going to a movie, and having friends over for dinner.

We did get the SHOX gene test results back yesterday, normal..... so on to growth hormone testing...

Sleep study is tomorrow night

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Ahhh! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Jonas!

Ray said...

Happy Birthday to Jonas!! Wow, I remember seeing Jonas at Rae-YAO's team night when he was half a year old!!