Saturday, August 2, 2008

3 burned fingers later....

owwww oww oowwwiieee..... so another great, fun idea, right.... that kid concoction book is going to send me to the hospital one of these days... We made "cool crayons" today. They weren't cool.... well ok, I do have to admit, by the time we figured it out.. kinda neat.... but the 3 burned fingertips (luckily all mine), not cool (and hard to type).

We also went to the Farm Fair today... and that describes it perfectly.... a Farm Fair.... It was completely centered around farm type activities... we saw Pig races, and sheep chasing, and dog docking (yeah, I had no idea what that was, until I saw it-- kinda intriguing), pie eating contest, lawn mower racing, plus all of the show animals.... Chickens bigger than Jonas... Rabbits bigger than Mom's dog, Basher.... I am so not kidding.. Cows that I swear were on steroids, but right there, in the open to be pet... A Momma pig, with her pigglets suckling away... An "Overprotective Momma Cow" and her calf... and Animals I could tell you what they were, but apparently live in a farm... It was really kind of crazy.... i have never seen a pig race.... They had a Jack Russell Terrier race, but we missed it...

Last night I went with my friend Christina (who is a horrible influence on me) and had dinner, then we manned an activity table for kids at the local movie in the park, for the local moms group.... Then D and J met us, and we stuck around until after 10:00 to watch the Bee Movie... Jonas Loved it... He stayed up the entire time, and fell asleep within 2 minutes of being in the car on the way home.

1 comment:

Ray said...

We saw a pig race in thailand. It was weird.