Monday, May 28, 2012

no underwear

Son- "Mom, I am out of clean underwear"
Mom- "why didn't you tell me you were almost out of underwear"
Son- "I donno, can I go to bed with no underwear?"
Mom-- "whatever"

FF to morning-- Son is laying on the couch, legs laying wide open

Son "Mom, L is touching my private parts"
Mom "um, well they are hanging out, and she is 1"
Son- "but MOM, she is TOUCHING my private parts"
Mom- "Well get up so she can't reach them"
Son- "But, that isn't fair, why do I have to get up because SHE is touching ME"
Mom- "She is 1, if something is dangling, she is going to grab it"
Son- "why do you always make me move"
Mom- "go put on some underwear"

Anyway-- that is my life these days...

Which is about to get more interesting. My sweet, almost 16 year old nephew is coming to stay with us for the summer...  I am very excited-- but wow.... adding a 16 year old to the mix--  granted I am sure he is more mature than the husband--  It will be like having 4 kids :) Goody Goody..


No comments: