Wednesday, September 1, 2010

first week of work

So, let's see.. i worked Monday and Tuesday, off Wed and Friday... might have to take Thursday off for Dr appts... nice first week back to work. Next week we are closed on Monday and Thursday... nice way to ease back into the schedule I guess. So this is my first day home without Jonas.

J did awesome yesterday, his first full day of Kindergarten. He wanted me to walk him to the door, but as soon as we got to the door, he went right in. He said he had a good day. He didn't eat, or really drink much, so he was a bear when he got home. He told me he only cried at lunch, and he was crying when D picked him up.

I had a great day at work, I really like my students. Hopefully it keeps up. I had a dr appt at 2:00. Had high BP again, so I was sent over to the women's center. Thank goodness for Christina and Eric. They took J after school, fed him, did his homework etc... They kept me on monitors for several hours. BP never went down, but everything looked ok. Baby's heart rate was fine (except for 2 dips, but they only stayed low for a very short time). Blood work all came back fine. So we came home, with instructions to go back for more testing and monitoring on Thursday. I am still trying to set that up. Folks are being very annoying.

J cried when I took him to school today. I think it is a mix of feeling unsure after I wasn't around yesterday, him knowing that I am not feeling well,his late bedtime last night, him not eating and his blood sugar dropping. I am hoping he gets better during the day. His teacher was super nice and he seems to really like her. For that I am so thankful.

Ok, off to rest some.

No comments: