So On wed, I was sent back to the hospital, becasue my headache was getting really bad. They are worred the hypertension is causing my headaches and is a sign of preeclampsia, I think my headaches are causing the hyper tension. On Wed the Dr finally gave me headache meds, and low and behold my BP went down too. They know I get miagraines, and I totally am blaming them for the BP. So now I have meds to take to keep the headaches at bay. Been feeling a bit better. Not great, but not like I was. we bought a blood pressure machine online, just to keep tabs, and it has been staying down.
I had to go back in for NST and sono on Thursday, both were fine. Little girl wasn't moving much, but hey, neither did J... maybe I just have very calm children. So now I have to go back 2 times a week for NST and once a week for a sono to check on fluid levels. It wouldn't be that bad, if I didn't have to drive 30-45 minutes each way to get to the appts.
We also hired someone to come in and help us clean this house. D is too busy at work, and i just don't feel up to it. Our first "clean" was yesterday, and it is AWESOME!! the cleanest my house has ever been. It was so cool to walk into such a nice pretty clean house. We are having a bit of a hard time finding some things she moved, I mean they are all here, but just in different spots. it is kinda amusing.
J finished his first full week of school. So far so good. He really seems to like it. Everyday I get the play by play of what happens on the playground, and who did what, etc.. but when I ask about the rest of his day, he says "oh we learned things"... like what? "just lots of things"... His sight words this week were I and a... he was like mom, why do I have to find the I and a? I know them... well, yes, I know..
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment