So, my beautiful blue car is officially totaled. I will never see it again. The guys who have it in WV said they would pull the special edition number plate off for me to keep. So now I have a piece of the Saturn, and a piece of the Matrix... wonder what piece of the next car I will keep.
So we are on the mission to find a new car. We may go with another Matrix, seeing as I really loved that car, but I think I am going to check out a few other things before I decide. I have been looking at the Mazda 5 online. I think it is def. worth trying out. Sadly, the thing that appeals to me the most about it, is also what deters me.. lol.. the 3rd row seating. I so do not want to the be minivan mom... but with 2 kids, in car seats, there is room for nothing else in a car. If J wants his friend Gavin to come home with him, or we want to go somewhere with a friend who also has kids, we need more space. So I am going to go test drive one, and see if I like the feel of it. Sadly, they do not seem to come in any fun colors. I am so not a gray/silver/white car person... I need brightness.... wonder if D would let me paint it.. hehehe... bright yellow maybe? Jonas really wants another blue car... I did enjoy my blue car...
Jonas got his end of year evaluation at school. That was pretty amusing. One thing I have always known about my kid.. he is not in the least bit consistent. He had things marked as "notably advanced" and then others marked as area of concern. None of it surprised me... focus... yeah.. he lacks that... speech.. not surprised.. All the academic type stuff was notable advanced.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



1 comment:
I decided 3 years ago that I'm getting a blue car when I get a car. I love blue cars, they're so pretty.
Post a Comment