they sang the cutest little songs
he was so happy and excited

getting his little diploma
eating cake afterward.. lol.. he ate the icing, and was bouncing off the walls until like 9:00

J and D, hanging out

My favorite picture

J and I, terrible picture

J and his friend, who lives down the street... I love his smile here.

getting his little diploma
eating cake afterward.. lol.. he ate the icing, and was bouncing off the walls until like 9:00
J and D, hanging out
My favorite picture
J and I, terrible picture
J and his friend, who lives down the street... I love his smile here.

today J went to day care. On the way home he told me that he was left alone inside! I asked him what he meant, he said that the teacher can class went outside when he was in the bathroom, and they forgot him. He said he just sat there and cried until another teacher found him. Poor kid. I left a message for the director.
I have been feeling bad lately, and today my stomach started cramping randomly.. called the dr, they said most likely it is Braxton Hicks contractions, and to lay down... um, ok... being pregnant makes everything so scary
I have been feeling bad lately, and today my stomach started cramping randomly.. called the dr, they said most likely it is Braxton Hicks contractions, and to lay down... um, ok... being pregnant makes everything so scary



1 comment:
haha yeah my sister was line leader too and she got to carry a baton. I was in the back. I guess I'm just not cool enough. :D
Post a Comment