Thursday, January 28, 2010

more house stuff

A Few Pictures of the new house...


Jonas' Room... I absolutely LOVE his room... My favorite in the house
the other side of his room, and his kick ass bunk beds...


and yet another angle

The "spare" room... or as my brother likes to put it "Darren's room, until we finish off the basement for him.....

The Den / Jonas' Playroom (depending on who you ask)

The other side of the Den/ Playroom

My super cool Kitchen...



More of my kitchen..


Living Room, and foyer

Dining room...

Of course everything is still a mess, I hate unpacking, but I am slowly getting there.

We got The BEST NEWS, last week! After only 3 months of GH injections, Jonas has GROWN 1.5 inches, and gained 4 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Jonas, this is amazing growth! I couldn't be more excited. He was thrilled too.. of course growing so fast is having a few drawbacks.. my poor clumsy child, is now just an accident waiting to happen. Poor kid has no idea where his limbs are anymore.

2 comments:

Ray said...

niiicceee...is that your Rock Band in the background?

I reaaalllyy miss bunk beds...I fell off the top bunk once...good times, good times... :)

Congrats on Jonas' growth! awessommmeeeeeeeee

Rach said...

Yep, this is Beatles Rock Band... Jonas fell off the top bunk last week...